• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Shine Microfibers X-2020 & X-2010 ~ Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AutoNova
    I am already getting the five packs from my distributor here, I have been for 2 weeks.
    Some distributors may have products already and be selling them before Meguiar's Online. I will ask Mike again as I just asked him about the towels last week and at that time, the 5 pack was not yet available, at least not through MOL.

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Old thread, but I figured I would give my long term impressions of the Supreme Shine towels. I've had them all through late spring and nearly into fall now. I am very impressed with how well they hold up. They've probably all been washed around 15-20 times now and I've noticed no discernable degradation in the plushness or performance.

Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by Scottwax
        I've noticed no discernable degradation in the plushness or performance.
        agreed. the only difference is the color fading, but it doesn't have any affect on the performance.

Comment

Been a very good towel for me as well... no complaints here! I am going to pick a few more up on my next order.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
            Been a very good towel for me as well... no complaints here! I am going to pick a few more up on my next order.
            Same here. Love them.

I wash those as, as I do all my stuff just a tad differently. As I am working I keep a couple extra buckets around. One with a Dawn/Water mix and one with Clean Water.

While working, as I am done using a particular MF I pitch them in the dawn solution and let them soak for a few minutes. As time permits I go over and swish them around a bit then throw them in the clean water and do the same.

I pull them out of the rinse water then wring most of the water out of them them Hang them up on the back of a chair. These buckets get the water changed out pretty regularly.

Once done for the day I then take these wet/damp Mfs in and wash them in the washer in warm water with woolite. Then dry in the dryer. Except I go ahead and dry all the way.

I find this seems to help me, not so much with the Supreme Shine MFs but with some of the other MFs that I might use on wheels, black trim etc. I find it does a bang up job of removing the bulk of the products like the Exterior detailer and such. It also seems to gid rid of any staining.

Anyway, that works for me. I am sure there are other methods out there currently being researched by the "SCIENTISTS" who contribute to these forums.

Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Here are a few of my Supreme Shines after a summers use, don't think they get as much use as my Water Magnets but... As you can see they look very good. I have washed them many times and they have held up very well. None are frayed, just a few stains here and there.

Supreme Shine Microfibers

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');