• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another new Meguiar's User for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new Meguiar's User for Life

Just wanted to rave a bit about my fantastic experience using various Meguiar's products.

I am new to the detailing 'bug' (my wife thinks obsession is a better word ). I never gave much thought to what products to use washing a car (forget about wax!). However, I have seen the light (reflecting off of my newly Meguiar'd paint!). I have read quite a bit, both published work and the tried and true of the many car crazy folks who so unselfishly share their expertise on this forum. It has been invaluable, and I am very grateful.

I must admit that I was a little skeptical about the amount of praise Meguiar's got by it's users. So I was cautious about purchasing the products. However, between the Gold Class Car Wash, Scratchx, GC Wheel Cleaner, Quick Detail, Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, Quick Wax, Water Magnet, MF Towels, etc..., my vehicles are almost back to showroom condition. I can't believe how great these products are. The quality is exceptional.

Once I have completed the detailing, I will post some pictures. Thanks again to all who pitch in here at the forum and to Meguiar's for their wonderful array of products and people (like Mike and Lynn Phillips).

Re: Another new Meguiar's User for Life

Originally posted by rpalena
    Just wanted to rave a bit about my fantastic experience using various Meguiar's products.

I am new to the detailing 'bug' (my wife thinks obsession is a better word ).
    Welcome to the club!

I have read quite a bit, both published work and the tried and true of the many car crazy folks who so unselfishly share their expertise on this forum. It has been invaluable, and I am very grateful.
    Thank you for the kind words, I would just like to add that here at Meguiar's it's all about team effort. There are so many different components to the Meguiar's company that include people doing a stellar job but often times unseen. It is everyone working together behind the scenes that enables the passion in our company to shine through and infect our customers turned friends for life, such as yourself.

I can't thank enough many of the regular members that give of their time to add their perspective and helpful experience to the hundreds of questions posted to our forum each week.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

(reflecting off of my newly Meguiar'd paint!).
      I like it. Some new type of slogan like... "After using our car care products, your vehicle is more than protected... It's Meguiar'd"

Or some variation like that.

Not to mention all the new cool products you purchased do a good job, the right tools make the job easier with better results.

Comment

How about...

You've been Meguiarized!

or

Your car has been Meguiarized!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Detailing bug would be an understatment overhere. Its more like a Detailing Monster sickness. Its great.. heh
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/stepinfetch

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            How about...

You've been Meguiarized!

or

Meguiarized, that would make a good window sticker.

Comment

I am new to the detailing 'bug' (my wife thinks obsession is a better word ). I never gave much thought to what products to use washing a car (forget about wax!). However, I have seen the light (reflecting off of my newly Meguiar'd paint!). I have read quite a bit, both published work and the tried and true of the many car crazy folks who so unselfishly share their expertise on this forum. It has been invaluable, and I am very grateful.

I must admit that I was a little skeptical about the amount of praise Meguiar's got by it's users. So I was cautious about purchasing the products. However, between the Gold Class Car Wash, Scratchx, GC Wheel Cleaner, Quick Detail, Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, Quick Wax, Water Magnet, MF Towels, etc..., my vehicles are almost back to showroom condition. I can't believe how great these products are. The quality is exceptional.

Once I have completed the detailing, I will post some pictures. Thanks again to all who pitch in here at the forum and to Meguiar's for their wonderful array of products and people (like Mike and Lynn Phillips).
              I feel the exact same way! Using Meguiar's products have never let me down. And thanks to the car care enthusiasts on this forum.

Comment

I can't believe how great these products are. The quality is exceptional.

When it comes to servicing my automobile and boat detailing customers, Meguiar's has always been my exclusive choice for professional detailing products.

And you're right about the high quality of Meguiar's products. Having used Meguiar's products on a professional basis for more than 20 years, I can honestly say that it's good to know that their products have always proformed consistantly.
                FRANK CANNA
                Mirror Finish Detailing
                23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

me too! i've been in min-van hell for the past 7 years..kids grew up and i bought a new caddy cts and especially with the dark colour (and the price) i thought i better figure out what this detailing is all about so i can do it myself...these products are making it soooo much easier..it's almost "fun"!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                    How about...

You've been Meguiarized!

or

Maybe have James Earl Jones do a voice over for Car Crazy? or Don "The movie voice" La Fontaine?

"You've been.......................................Meguiarized!!!"
                    Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');