• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Product

I've been a Meguiar's wax user for over 20 years and will only use it on my show cars. I also have a 99 Lexus LS400 as my daily driver. The head lights dulled and yellowed and while looking for replacement assemblies a friend of mine that manages a auto parts store suggested that I try Meguiar's Headlight Restoration Kit. I have tried other headlight restoration products with less than expected results and with the cost of these assemblies going for around $200 each I was a little nervous. I purchased the kit, followed the instructions and am amazed at the results. The whole process took about 45 minutes and they look like new. Subtracting the cost of the kit I figure that I saved ~ $375.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, AMAZING RESULTS!

Re: Amazing Product

Cool!

got any before and after pics to share?
    Joel
    1976 Cutlass S
    2001 PT Cruiser
    1990 454SS
    Suburban

Comment

Originally posted by Bill K View Post
      I've been a Meguiar's wax user for over 20 years and will only use it on my show cars. I also have a 99 Lexus LS400 as my daily driver. The head lights dulled and yellowed and while looking for replacement assemblies a friend of mine that manages a auto parts store suggested that I try Meguiar's Headlight Restoration Kit. I have tried other headlight restoration products with less than expected results and with the cost of these assemblies going for around $200 each I was a little nervous. I purchased the kit, followed the instructions and am amazed at the results. The whole process took about 45 minutes and they look like new. Subtracting the cost of the kit I figure that I saved ~ $375.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, AMAZING RESULTS!

Good deal! Just remember however that it's not a one-time procedure, it will have to be done again and again to stay clear like it is now though.
      2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring - Crystal White Pearl

Comment

post up some pictures! i'm thinking about buying this kit for my dad, he needs his lights done

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');