• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Spray G13124- Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Spray G13124- Review

Product: For the last couple months i have been testing out this product in snow, rain, and dry conditions. I think this is a very underrated product and I thought I would post my thoughts on it

Application: I sprayed the product on the tire and worked it in with a Meguiars tire swipe from the Hot Shine Tire Gel Kit.This left a nice glossy and wet looking tire. I also didnt feel it was necesarry to wipe with a cotton towel because there was no extra product just clinging or sitting on the tire which is a feature i did not get out of the aerosol.

Pictures:

Front:

Rear:

Conclusion: I like the spray version better than the aerosol. I feel you get more applications out of the bottle than the can and that the spray bottle will definitly give you your moneys worth. I also think the spray version is a little less glossy than the aerosol but the spray seems to sling a lot less without even having to wipe with a cotton towel at all. I give the NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Spray two .
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Spray G13124- Review

Great Review!!
    Tires Look Great and WET!!
    Do you Still Have Enough Tread On Those Tires? (Just trying to Look Out for You)
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

That is what I use at the moment... just dont get a lot of high shine durability on my tires. The high shine lasts a little, then it goes to a rich black, which stays for a long time on my tires.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Carfire View Post
        Great Review!!
        Tires Look Great and WET!!
        Do you Still Have Enough Tread On Those Tires? (Just trying to Look Out for You)
        yeah, i have a pretty decent amount, in some of the pics it looks like its really low but its not. I am gonna change them out in the next month or so.
        Nick
        815-954-0773

Comment

Nice write up!
          Thanks, I've been wondering about this stuff.

Comment

Nice Write Up!!!

I have only used

GC High Endurance Gel
            Hot Shine Gel
            Hot Shine Coating
            Tire Foam

They all work great, but I haven't used anything as good as the GC High Endurance.

I will have to try this out
            Matt

Comment

i haven't tried any of the megs tire products, still emptying my tire product at home..
              thanks for the review, gives me more choices to think about, its either this or the GC high endurance gel..
              Ganesa,
              Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Very nice shine!
                I was bought yesterday Meguiar's Soft Wash Gel and Meguiar's PlastX,hope that those products is good!
                Orazio Satta Puliga: “Alfa Romeo is a unique way of living and feeling a car. There is no definition that explains what Alfa Romeo really is. You can compare it with those irrational emotions, that sometimes have a human spirit, for which it is impossible to find a logical explanation. We are in the domain of feelings, passion, of things that are closer to a man’s heart than his brain”.

Comment

Nice write up and review.

Thanks
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

UPDATE:

Last Thursday i applied NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Spray and since then my truck has gone through some rain, snow, slushy roads and a little bit of dirt and I am impressed with the way its holding up. Although the "Insane Shine" has toned down, the tire still has a nice uniform and fresh dressed look and hasnt really attracted any dust. So I am very happy with this product. Heres how it looks after the conditions it went through described above:

Its hard to tell in the pictures by my truck is very dirty. hopefully i will be able to wash and wax it this weekend if the weather allows me to. At least the tires look nice and natural/semi- dressed.
                    Nick
                    815-954-0773

Comment

nice, you went through the conditions of "rain,snow, slushy roads" including mud??
                      but it still looks freshly dressed to me...

great update of the review..
                      Ganesa,
                      Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

no mud, just snow,rain, and then went through a little dirt on a construction site
                        Nick
                        815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');