• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21-13B review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21-13B review

Well what can I say. 21-13B is an amazing product. With all these great products it almost looks like I know what I'm doing. With results this easy the pro's are going to be out of work.

Here's a shot of what we have to work with.

After one pass on a 4" white CCS Lake Country pad.

Now with a different light source and different angle.

Deeper marks still remain but it did an excellent job at removing light swirls and adding gloss. It didn't cut as much as 21-09B but still did an amazing job.

Here is the same photo I posted in the 21-21A review. The area to the left is untouched, middle has a coat of 21-21A and the area way to the right has been polished with 21-13B. You can see that each step adds depth.

I'm really excited for these new products to hit the market! How about you!
    Scott

Re: 21-13B review

These look to be excellent products for mild to moderate correction, and especially for maintenance once a car has been properly corrected.

I can't wait to use this stuff on my own car, and customers' cars as a solid maintenance program.

Comment

I was just amazed last night by my first quart of #105, and now these products, what a treat to all of us!

I'm thinking the best way to tackle swirls would be to use 21-09 as a first step on an 8006 pad (or the new cutting pad thats PC friendly), and finish off with 21-13B on a finishing pad for the ultimate refinement in gloss

Comment

Looks like a they are going to be great products. Can't wait to get my hands on them.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');