• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite tiredressing, out of all the Meg's dressings, is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite tiredressing, out of all the Meg's dressings, is...

Hot Shine with trigger. I like the way a few sprays gives complete coverage, I like the smell. I like the non-aerosol nature of the product. I also like the variable nozzle, for lo profile or for truck/SUV tires.

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

I have both, the spray and the aerosol can. But it seems that the spray last longer with me..

Comment

I'll have to disagree and cast my vote for Endurance. Love the smell. Love the way it looks. But most importantly, I love the way it lasts a very very long time!

Comment

I just about bought Hot shine but could not decide whether to get aerosol or trigger, so I didn't get either. I currently use Tech Protect or #40. I do not like Endurance because I find it difficult to apply. (My sidewalls are grooved)
        Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Re: My favorite tiredressing, out of all the Meg's dressings, is...

Originally posted by Mosca
          Hot Shine with trigger. I like the way a few sprays gives complete coverage, I like the smell. I like the non-aerosol nature of the product. I also like the variable nozzle, for lo profile or for truck/SUV tires.
          Tom
          I have yet to try any hot shine tire products but every time I walk through the car care section of WalMart I think about getting a bottle, but right now I have too many tire dressings.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I vote for endurance and farm boy check this: How to apply tire dressings (gel type)
            ayudando a los regiomontanos a que sus autos brillen waldo_gomez@hotmail.com

Comment

NXT Insane Shine.

I actually charge my customers more for this ...like an upgrade...10.00 more to be exact and they love it!

It's all I use on my own vehicles. Lasts about 2-3 washes if you don't use and degreasers....which you should not have to with Insanes Shine. Hardens like plastic.
              www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor detailer
                I vote for endurance and farm boy check this: How to apply tire dressings (gel type)
                Hey Doc, nice trick! My Endurance had been back-shelved because of the mess; now I can start using it again.

Tom
                As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

I also use the Hot Shine Trigger but spray onto the foam applicator and then apply to the tyre.
                  Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Comment

I personally like the gels, especially when you use double the amount that is instructed. Your tires will look wet for weeks !!!

Comment

I also use the Hot Shine Trigger and found it to be much better than the aeresol. I like the control of the Trigger spray and I seem to get a better shine that the aeresol can produce.
                      04 Z71 Burb= daily driver(SOLD)
                      79 Trans Am=restored toy
                      03 Sunfire= lowered, daily driver
                      06 Saturn Vue= daily driver

Comment

I like the Hot Shine Tire Foam quite well. (Thanks to Meguiar's for that freebie!!).

But my favorite Meguiar's tire dressing is All Season Dressing, hands down

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');