• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Interior Detailer Wipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Interior Detailer Wipes

Now, these are slick as all get out.

I've written a few times about the IQD. I love it. The wipes go one step further by eliminating any overspray that might get on the glass or on the dash instruments.

I'd recommend following with a mf towel. The wipes are really impregnated with product, and will leave some spotting on clear plastic such as radio fascias.

Big thumbs up. QID is already one of my favorites, making it easier to use only notches it up further.

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

First thing I noticed with the wipes is the 'better than average' material they are made from. Most 'other guys' wipes I have used are a cheap papery type wipe, Meguiars wipes are more of a cloth material feel like they are very gentle on plastics that might scratch. Like you mentioned I noticed the spotting but its easy to deal with so no problem for me.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I'll have to add those to my list. I currently use the Quick Detailer Spray and always seem to get it on my windshield and side windows. Seems like a good way to keep that from happening.

I have been using the Gold Class Rich Leather wipes for quick touch up's/freshening on my leather seats inbetween full treatments with the Gold Class Leather Cleaner and Conditoner and I absolutely love how those work.

Matt

Comment

Brandon,

Thanks for the comparison, I never used any other wipes so I didn't know that! Put another + in the IQD Wipes column!

One advantage to heavy material and lots of product is that one or two wipes will do an interior. Work quickly though, evaporation is your enemy.

Tom
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');