• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even coat applicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even coat applicator

Hello,
    I finally received the replacement for my even-coat applicator and it seems that its still opening on the seams. So i did alittle customizing on my own and sewed the seams all together now i can honestly say that my problem is solved

Had the same problem, but my wife is pretty good with a needle and thread.

Comment

Nevermind washing them, mine split on the first application of NXT.

Comment

I have a few pacakages of these and I get at most 2 uses out of them before they split apart at the seams.

I already contacted Meguiars last year and they sent me a new set.

I feel bad calling them again to keep replacing these things.

I recently waxed with NXT past this weekend and the pad didn't even last one full application before it fell apart and became useless. I had to use 2 pads to do my car and truck.

This is the only product that I have become really disappointed by that I have purchased by Meguiars.
        2000 Nissan Maxima
        2005 Nissan Xterra

Comment

product improvement suggestion

What if Megs rebuilt the even coat applicator like a bonnet for a buffer! Why not instead of being sewn all the way around make the material that covers the sponge like a glove; then it would only be sewn on one side!! I think it would help make them last longer...
          What do y'all think????

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');