• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-visited an old friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-visited an old friend...

The weather over here (M'sia) has been a downer these couple of weeks - sunshine in the morning and heavy downpours in the evenings - hence my car has been "neglected" in some ways.

The last wax job was almost 3 weeks ago, so last Sat nite I thought I'll give it a long overdue wash, paint cleaning & wax job.

After a thorough wash I noticed I still had a bottle Cleaner Wax - my 1st Mg's product I ever bought after stubling into MOL by accident.

So I decided to use the Cleaner Wax on the whole car. As per the instruction on the label - it was easy on, easy off.
    The whole car was really glossy and had the buttery feel to it - which reminded me why I had such confidence in MG's products after experiencing it for myself.

All in all it's true to the claims it makes - One Step Product for a Dazzling Finish!

The only problem is that I notice I tend to apply a bit too thick after a while and have to keep telling myself to use less product. Nowadays I prefer paste wax as I seem to be able to control it better.

True to weather predictions, it rained the next day. And it beaded like crazy!!! Totally loved it!

Thanks Meguair's and all in MOL (for all the great tips)!

That's awesome Terrence K, Im glad the products are working out for you. A quick tip on avoiding over application, apply a nickel size of product onto the pad or towel being used to apply and spread it as far as you can. Then reapply more product onto the pad when you notice that very little product is going on. This ensures a thin coat, making it easy to wipe off.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');