• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been told there are about 5000 samples in the que, so first come, first serve... Remember, these are full-size products shipped to your door!

Share the below link to this thread, with all you online forum friends and let them in on the deal too...

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11235

By the way, all of the new wheel cleaning formula are designed to foam to give them better dwell-time on the wheel surface, (versus running onto the ground), as well as the spray heads are designed to foam the new formulas, to increasing this foaming and dwell time. Cool

I can't think of a more convenient product to have in newer car than the New Quik Interior Detailer Wipes, as they make it fast and easy to quickly remove dust build-up as well as finger prints, smudges and other dirt and stains out of the interior of you car while leaving a clean, fresh scent.

The new Hot Shine Foam is a Spray & Walk Away type product that leaves a deep, rich black shine in one step.

And for those of you like a high shine on their tires and tend to pre-clean the rubber, you might like to try the new NXT Generation™ Insane Shine™ Tire Spray.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks a lot for this opportunity!
      MCA - Nothing special...just my initials

Comment

Right now i hate living in Canada
        And I love the good ol US of A...

Jim
        If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Thanks so much ! I can't wait to try another great Meguiars product.

Comment

Thanks for the great deal! Hopefully my request will be fulfilled. I went for the interior wipes.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Can't wait to test out the NXT Insane Tire Shine. Thanks Meguiar's!

Comment

Thanks! Hope I get it; I went for the NXT Generation™ Insane Shine™ Tire Spray.
                  Lydia's Mobile Detailing
                  Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
                  2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Thanks alot... Can't way to try The Multi Piece wheel cleaner

Fred

Comment

I'm glad this promotion was available (and not just because I'm cheap), but I wanted to try a different tire product. I usually use Hot Shine spray, but I'm looking for something that makes it even shinier, and was thinking of using NXT tire spray, this give me a chance to try it before I buy it. So the timing was perfect.

Comment

Announcement

[color=]The Free Product Sample Promotion is Over![/color]

Thank you for your participation in this sampling program. This is one of the great benefits to spending your online time at Meguiar's Online! You get in on cool deals like this one!

Thank you again for your participation, if you were one of the lucky ones to get in on the free promotion, please feel encouraged to write a review of your free product to our 2006 New Product Review Forum here,

Click here to go to the 2006 New Product Review Forum.

Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Well I must have totally missed this thread and that stinks because it sounds like a great chance to try these products out!! Those who got a product, consider yourself lucky..

Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
                          2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Pooey....if I got an email, it got blocked by AOL. I kept on checking my spam folder, but I guess either I didn't get sent an email or AOL felt the need to delete it for me
                            Lydia's Mobile Detailing
                            Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
                            2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Darn work......... . I come into work today and tried to be productive first then browse MOL after lunch. Boy did I miss out. Forget it, never again. I will always check out MOL before I do what I get paid to do.

Comment

I had to dig my email out of the spam folder when it came.. kinda figured it would go there...
                                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');