• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wash mits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash mits

Why no microfiber wash mit? I've ordered the new chrome wheel cleaner and interior detail wipes 1/12/06 and still not shipped and saw the new chrome wheel cleaner in WallyWorld last Sunday. Not complaing, just curious. Been using Meguiars since 1969.

The accessories always seem to ship a month or two after products.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I talked to a Meg guy over the phone yesterday to try to order one and he said they have not shipped to them yet for production to check back in with him in a month or so.

That kinda sinks for me because i need a good wash mitt real bad.

Comment

I know its not Meguiar's, but the sheepskin mitts they sell at Wal-Mart under the "Eurow" brand are pretty nice. They're only like $5 too. I believe that these are the same mitts that other sites are selling for $8-10 each.

Comment

Re: Wash mits

Originally posted by prostock53
          Why no microfiber wash mit? I've ordered the new chrome wheel cleaner and interior detail wipes 1/12/06 and still not shipped and saw the new chrome wheel cleaner in WallyWorld last Sunday. Not complaing, just curious. Been using Meguiars since 1969.
          Be careful with the chrome wheel cleaner. It works really good but is harsh on raw metal, specifically brake components.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');