• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT vs. M26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT vs. M26

Can somebody explain the difference between the two, not ingredient wise but appearance wise on a black vehicle? Which one is better at hiding/filling very light swirls and which one provides a more glossy appearance? Would a combination of the two provide the best looking finish or is one product better than the other in both categories? I have been using the NXT wax which appears to have very good filling properties but seems to lack a bit in gloss imo.

Thanks

Nxt will be better ar filling small swirls, though i think #26 may look a bit richer on a dark vehicle.

One thing you could do is one coat of Nxt followed by a coat of #26. You can see if that gives the look you are after.

Personaly, I think next is quite glossy, but I have a lighter vehicle. A good polishing step will of course also help. #7, and DC#2 are both good options.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I like them both. In my opinion, #26 gives a more glossy appearance.

Does #26 have any slight cleaning abilities like NXT tech-wax?

Comment

nope i guess not that the #26 has any cleaning ability`s..therefore the NXT wich has slight cleaning power

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');