• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody

Well I finally log on. My name is carlos. I've used Meguiars for about 14yrs now, ever since I have my first car. It was a 1984 Used sentra. Meguiars help me keep it looking good until it died on me. Now I have a mitsubishi galant. I started a car club and always recommend Meguairs to everyone that asks how I keep my car looking so clean all the time. Anyways just wanted to say thanks for 14 yrs of shiny cars. and many many more.

Man that sounds like a commercial.....
    Rare Elementz Car Club

Welcome to the world and your story sounds familiar because I once owned a '95 Sentra GXE and then traded that in back in 2000 for a '00 Galant GTZ!! No longer have the vehicle and haven't for the past four years but it was a great little car!! Welcome again

Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Hi Rare1,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

You'll find lots of fun and friendly people here on MOL always ready to share their knowledge and experience!
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi Rare1

Welcome to Maguiars Online from the Uk

Rob

Comment

Welcome to the site!
          2003 Cobra
          Vinyl Stripes