• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Brizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day from Brizzy

Hi all

Just found this forum and going through a few posts and it has really helped me already. I have been using Meguiar's products for years and this is the best forum to get all the information I need. I am also starting a detailing business on the side to help fund my passion (I won't say what my wife calls it) with these products and keeping my car looking the best it can. I hope to pick up even more information and advice and hopefully even contribute every once in a while.

Chris
    Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Thank you for the kind words about our forum, we hope we can be a resourse for you in the future for both your passion and part-time business!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: G'day from Brizzy

Originally posted by chrisx
      (I won't say what my wife calls it)

Chris
      I got the same thing from my wife, so I started giving her car the same treatment as mine. She loves how it shines ALL the time now. On occasions she will ask, "How much did that cost?".

There is a multitude of information here. Welcome to the Forum, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');