• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined forum!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined forum!!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! I am new here after years of trying at least a dozen + different brands of washes and waxes I have found myself coming back to Meguiar's. Well I give up on wasting money, I am a 75% loyal Meguiars customer. The only products I used other than Meguiars is Chemical guys hex pads, leather sent air freshener, VRP and rubber clay block and Ultima waterless wash. All my compounds ,waxes, polish, car wash and micro fiber towels including there waffle towel is Meguiars. (THE WAFFLE TOWEL IS A MUST HAVE!)Oh, yeah I use 303 on my convertible top and Gliptone on my leather. I love being able to go in a store and buy what I need. The shine I get on my 2000 corvette is amazing I have turned several people on to Meguires after they asked. How the hell do you get your car to shine like that. I used gold class carnauba 1st and a week later I use yellow #26. My car has 105,000 miles and I get asked, is that new by people that are not too familiar with Vettes. I tell them nope, it's 15 years old and a daily driver and I don't garage it. They are amazed. Thanks Meguiars for making affordable easy accessible products, I hate mail order, but something's for me are a must.

Re: Just joined forum!!!

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Nice 1st post.
        Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Working...
        X