• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Student from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Student from Canada

Hi everyone just introducing myself, I started getting into detailing in the past few months and I've been getting more and more involved. As of right now I am an Accounting student and I have a 2000 eclipse gt. This vehicle is going to be my test car for everything that involves detailing/paint correction. It has tons of swirls, lots of scratches and road rash. So far I have educated myself with TheJunkman2000 videos and internet forums. I have purchased a PC 7424xp, m105, m205, 2 orange hex logic pads, 3 white hex logic pads, drcolorchip, buckets & grit guards for washing, brushes, quick detailer, wheel cleaner, clay bars ect. I have told a couple buddies about what I am doing and they already want me to start doing their cars. So i figure if i can restore my current vehicle that I will do this on the side through out school and ill be fully prepared to maintain which ever vehicle i purchase new.

Thanks for reading my post!

Welcome! Where about s in Canada? I'm between Montreal and the Ontario border

Comment

Re: New Student from Canada

I am just west of Edmonton

Comment

Welcome from the states! Sounds like ur headed to a full blown addiction like most of us on here.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');