• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D151...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D151...

hi, I understand that the D151 is a one step compound with a wax. is this product more in mind of hard paints with many defects? and does this compare any to the M66? in other words, I do not want to sell the D151 as one step compared to the M66 as a one step that the paint is not really marred or hacked do I?

D151 has great cut and some protection. It is pad dependent so you can use it with a cutting pad to remove defects or switch to a finishing pad to refine gloss and leave more protection behind or just use it as a one step. Remember to let it dry to a haze before removal.

Can't comment on M66 bc I never used it.

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
    "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

I've had a good experience with D151 on silver. I used it with a LC orange pad. You need to work it fast as it dries quickly. Fast may not be the right phrase. But it dries quickly so you may only get 2-3 passes. I do like to apply a wax or sealant on top of D151.
      Extreme Radiance Detailing

2001 C5 Corvette - Black
      2010 LT2 Camaro - Victory Red

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');