• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Utah

Wow... This place has changed since I came here last. I thought I registered way back when it first came into being, but I guess I didn't. At any rate, I'm glad to see that the site is doing well.

I've been a fan of Meguiar's products since I waxed my first car when I was a kid. My dad used a can of Meguiar's wax and went off on how they were the best and I should always use their products. I can't say that I followed those directions exactly, but I have tried to use as much as I could. I can count on one hand how many Meguiar's products have disapointed me, and that's not bad. In fact, a recent article I wrote for my site was starting to look like a great big long Meguiar's commercial, so I had to interject and let people know that I only recomend products that I believe in and it just happens to be that I really love Meguiar's.

I live out in Salt Lake City and don't get to detail as much as I used to. Family and work have cut into my hobby a great deal. I still manage to do a few cars a month, but I'm not looking for the jobs as much as I used to. The weather out here doesn't seem to want to cooporate much lately anyway...

Anyway, I just wanted to say howdy to people and let you know that I look forward to catching up on what the topics have been. It occured to me the other day that it was stupid that a huge Meguiar's fan like me wasn't a member of this site. I'm a member of Autopia and Detail City, so it only seems logical that I finally start participating here. I use the name Jngrbrdman on other boards, but I'm sort of transitioning over to OCDetails. We'll see how it fits.
    Obsessive Compulsive Detailing shouldn't be cured...
    ...it should be ENCOURAGED!

Comment

Hi there. Great to have you back again. Your insight and information will be a welcomed addition. I've followed alot of your work and write ups on the afore mentioned forums.

C-ya
      Rick

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Quadruple Honda Owner
        Black cars are easy!

Comment

Hi OCDetails,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

I've read many of your posts on other forums, always with interest as it is plain to see you are passionate about the craft of detailing.

I'm sure you will be an asset to the community.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Like I always say, I'm happy to help. It doesn't look like you guys need much of my help around here though. Its kind of a 'who's who' of detailing on this site. I'm more than happy to help when I can.
            Obsessive Compulsive Detailing shouldn't be cured...
            ...it should be ENCOURAGED!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');