• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

Good Afternoon,

I am not really new to the Meguiars World. Many years ago I learned everything I know from this website and even attended some of the classes that were offered down in FL. I have been a Detailing and Meguiars addict for many years and my truck still looks brand new, even after almost 6 years of use. I know for experience that you products work!!!!!

I actually have a 2013 F150 RAPTOR silver supercrew on order and in anticipation of her arrival I want to make sure I have the best products ready for her. She should be born sometime this month.

I made a really large purchase about a year and half ago but now is time to look at the new products and fill the shelves again. I also have a Megs DA v2 buffer that I love to use. The new truck also has a lot more bells and whistles, so I need to look into products I have not used before, such as leather care, etc.

It is good to be back and to stick around if you don't mind.

Thank you all!

Re: Hello Again

Welcome back! make sure you post up some picks when you get her.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Originally posted by JobsiteFish View Post
      Good Afternoon,

in anticipation of her arrival I want to make sure I have the best products ready for her.
      Well you already know Meguiar's, so that covers that, lol. But I understand wanting to fine tune products. Question is, do you want to buy the consumer readily and easily available items or go professional or detailer series?

Do you want all in one steps or wash, clay, polish, wax?
      Shiny interiors, satin just clean look?

So I suppose instead of listing everything in here, hit up the Detailing 101 section and again welcome back to MOL. So many very helpful people on here.
      Meguiar's Leather Cleaner/Conditioner is really nice in the consumer line. Gives it a beautiful shine but you're to going to slide all over the seats after applying it.
      Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

Originally posted by stang2000 View Post
        Well you already know Meguiar's, so that covers that, lol. But I understand wanting to fine tune products. Question is, do you want to buy the consumer readily and easily available items or go professional or detailer series?

Do you want all in one steps or wash, clay, polish, wax?
        Shiny interiors, satin just clean look?

So I suppose instead of listing everything in here, hit up the Detailing 101 section and again welcome back to MOL. So many very helpful people on here.
        Meguiar's Leather Cleaner/Conditioner is really nice in the consumer line. Gives it a beautiful shine but you're to going to slide all over the seats after applying it.
        Thank you for the welcome. My collection of Megs products includes both consumer line and detailer line products. I normally get the gallon size last touch and APC+ .

As far as the interior, I love meguiars interior quick detailer. I don't like a shiny look, just a clean simple look and UV protection. I also need to do some reading on leather care products and see what I can use.

I guess something else I need to figure out is how to deal with all the exterior stickers/graphics that come with the Raptor. I was going to skip those options but they do look really good on the bed and the hood so I ordered them as well. I appreciate the reply

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');