• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy from Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy from Minnesota

Hello everyone,

I'm a returning member, was on here about five to ten years ago or so but haven't been for several years and I wanted to change the username anyway. I've been a fan of Meguiar's products since my neighbor taught me how to wax at about 12 or 13 years old.

I dust, wash, and wax my vehicle regularly (or family members vehicles) and have a lot of various waxes, polishes, and cleaners. I was thinking of doing some detailing jobs around here and wanted to post later in the Detailing 101 or Interior threads, and I figured the forum would be a wealth of information for those questions later. But I'll check the forum now and then to see if I can help others as well with tasks or products I've dealt with.

Re: Jeremy from Minnesota

welcome back!
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Welcome back!!!
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome back!

Where are you located?

Bill

Comment

Thanks all!

@BillE, not far from you actually. I'm in Albert Lea, Minnesota; if I recall from the last time I was in Fairmont it was about 40 minutes to an hour away on the freeway.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');