• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello

Hi folks im new around here, my name is Paul and iam from England here in the united kingdom.

Meguiars product is readily available in the UK, and I have just treated myself to a whole load of stuff, the only thing I am waiting for is the weather to dry up then i can spend a day with my baby making her shine, shine, shine!!!
    I am looking forward to being around andpicking up some great tips to help me get the best from the products I buy.

See you around folks
    Paul
    England UK

Welcome aboard!
    Always searching for the best.... Keep it country!
    ---------
    SkiDoo Snowmobiles!

Comment

Re: Well hello

to MOL!
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Welcome to the forum! My grandmother was from Bristol.

Comment

Paul, Welcome to Meguiar's Online!!
          Rick McDonough
          Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
          Meguiar's Inc.
          1.800.854.8073 * 3853
          rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by HEATHY View Post
            Hi folks im new around here, my name is Paul and iam from England here in the united kingdom.

Meguiars product is readily available in the UK, and I have just treated myself to a whole load of stuff, the only thing I am waiting for is the weather to dry up then i can spend a day with my baby making her shine, shine, shine!!!
            I am looking forward to being around andpicking up some great tips to help me get the best from the products I buy.

See you around folks
            Paul
            England UK
            Welcome to MOL, Paul!

A lot of the US is experiencing record high temps and lack of rain this summer. I'd be happy to "wait for the weather to dry up" to detail my cars if it would turn my grass green again!

Bill

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');