• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drava

I am a senior white male and car nut Here to learn all there is to know about detailing,, espeicially car finish restoration and maintenance

Re: drava

Welcome to MOL!
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

From one senior to another>>>WELCOME to MOL.

Bill

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!!
        Rick McDonough
        Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
        Meguiar's Inc.
        1.800.854.8073 * 3853
        rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by drava View Post
          I am a senior white male and car nut Here to learn all there is to know about detailing,, espeicially car finish restoration and maintenance
          Welcome to MOL. I would suggest a Saturday "detail 101" class and also Thursday night on garage to find out what products work best on your paint.
          BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

Welcome to MOL. You should check out the Saturday detailing classes to get started off on the right foot.
            Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
            2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
            2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');