• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another hello from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another hello from AZ

Just another old retired geezer basking in the Arizona sun. I've had a lifelong love affair with automobiles and sports cars in particular. Stationed in England in the late 1950s I was exposed to many great old sports cars. My first was an Austin-Healey Sprite, then an MGA which was fun-and-a-half! Upon returning to the USA I joined a club where everyone drove a different make of car. It was lots of fun as opposed to the one-make clubs which seem so much in vogue these days. In recent years I drove a Mazda Miata which I eventually supercharged because it tended to slow down on mountain roads! I now drive a Mercedes 230 SLK which I really enjoy. I've slowed down considerably since hitting 70 (years not MPH) but still have contact with a group of guys who enjoy sporty motoring. I love Meguiar's products and try to keep my car looking good. I hope to read the forum and maybe pick up some tips on car-care.

Re: Another hello from AZ

to MOL!
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');