• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there from Louisiana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there from Louisiana!

Hey everyone - Just wanted to introduce myself. 25 year old college guy/full time worker, chicago native living in louisiana! I've been coming to check this forum for advice for a good while now, and figured it was time to be a part of it. Been very interested in detailing my cars since my very first one, something I learned from my dad. He was a big meguiars user, and I've seen first hand the excellent effect their products have through prolonged use. At this point, I'm getting really into Meguiars 5 step process and it's become a sort of therapy for me. Haha..I love doing it, and in fact just had the opportunity to try Meguiars ultimate wax for the first time. I use Meguiars products almost exclusively, and looking forward to speaking with all of you and sharing my own work.

Thanks, nice to meet everyone

-Mike

Re: Hi there from Louisiana!

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Hi Mike,

Welcome to MOL!
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome to MOL. I have a good friend that lives 2 hours east of you in Hammond.
        Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Mike, Welcome to Meguiar's Online!!
          Rick McDonough
          Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
          Meguiar's Inc.
          1.800.854.8073 * 3853
          rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...