• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from PA

Hey y’all, just wanted to introduce myself to all of you fellow car crazy guys and gals out there. I’m 22 and was introduced into the car/truck world back when I was at the ripe old age of 6 with the help of my mother’s 1975 Cobra. It’s too bad that she sold it a couple years after because from what I can remember that car was sweet. Today I own a Dark Grey 2007 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4 V8 4x4 Supercab with the Chrome Package. I will have to say that with a little help from previous trucks I have owned in the past that this truck is the biggest reason that I am getting into detailing. The beauty of the truck as it shines after a fresh wash clay, polish, and wax is simply breathtaking. I have picked up some techniques from my mother because it seems that her cars never seem to have even a spec of dirt and are always shining like they just rolled off the showroom floor. I enjoy bringing my knowledge of the shine to other people’s cars and look forward to advancing what little knowledge that I currently have and maybe helping other people on here with some experience and advice. Thank you, Ryan
    Some Say That It Is A Sickness, But I Just Ask 'Why Does It Feel Sooooo Good???'

Re: Newbie from PA

Hello and welcome to mol.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to Meguiars Online!!
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

Welcome to MoL. LOTS to learn here, it's nice to see people here from Pa!
        For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Thanks guys, this seriously looks to be a big help as I progress in the art of detailing.

Thanks Underdawg, I noticed a few people here from the wonderful state of PA, I feel kind of at home here if you know what I mean lol.
          Some Say That It Is A Sickness, But I Just Ask 'Why Does It Feel Sooooo Good???'

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
            Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Hello Ryan. Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Mike
              Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');