• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

switching to meguiars products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching to meguiars products

I've decided to switch to 1 brand name for detaling my vehicle. I was previously using turtle wax ICE, but it doesn't seem to leave behind a slick (at all) surface but it does shine. I used to use NXT and I remember how slick it was, so after looking at all the products easily available to me I decided to go with Meguiars. I'll be using the clay bar kit, NXT 2.0 liquid, UQD/135 and I will be trying out some Last Touch spray. I have a 2008 VW GTI, which has never been washed with water at all, only waterless car wash from Griots Garage. I'll be trying to determine if any Meguiars product is as good as the spray on car wash i've been using so i can completely stick with meguiars. I don't have access to a hose to wash my car and I want to stick with waterless car wash.

Re: switching to meguiars products

Megs doesn't have a waterless wash in the USA/Canada. I think they offer such a product in Australia only.

Frankly, I don't think a waterless wash can ever be quite as good as a regular two bucket wash.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

with 3fitty. I like washing the car with the 2 buckets. I guess I am just old fashioned like that.lol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hey, guys, if DejaVu doesn't have access to a hose, it doesn't help him to recommend a one-bucket, two-bucket, or eight-bucket car wash.

Unfortunately, Meguiar's does not yet sell either a waterless or rinseless car wash. Those who need such products have no choice but to shop elsewhere. I have been using Optimum No Rinse all winter, and it has worked great for me.
        Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
        --Al Kimel

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!! Read through the threads below to get you started.

Basic List O' Links
          List O' Links 2.0

Ryan
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');