• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from DAT-International - Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from DAT-International - Scotland

hey peeps

im vish, im helping my 2 best mates create a huge car forum called .dat-international bringing together, at this stage some of the best cars in the UK and hopefully abroad too....people sharing their views.

I myself have a Toyota Mr2, and i have written and hope to write many how-to's on our website, on paint polishing detailing and bodywork

i hope by joining here, i can myself develop my knowledge on cars. Heres my mr2: painted myself in a two tone Audi Ibisweiss and Black roof....i hope to learn loads off you peeps:

Last edited by Markus Kleis; Oct 30, 2008, 12:40 PM. Reason: No clickable links until you reach 30 posts

Re: Hi from DAT-International - Scotland

Welcome to MOL!

Just a reminder that clickable links are not allowed until you have contributed 30 or more substantial posts to the forum. This is a rule we use to make sure people have the right intentions before allowing them to advertise.

We're glad you're here.

Mark

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Comment

thanks no problem! i plan to get well into this site

Comment