• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new member avid meguiar user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member avid meguiar user

hello everyone,

just wanted to say hello. we are new to the forum but have been using meguiars products for over 12 years now. we have a 2004 ford f150xlt 4x4 super crew oxford white. it gets treated with meguiars all the time. the only part of vehicle that doesn't see meguiars are the windows. does meguiars have a prod. for windows we are not aware of? our favorite over the years has been the #26 hi tech yellow wax and we always use the quik detail after washing. our garage shelf is well stocked with meguiars. just got a new paint rx for this vehicle which we just got last month. we are die hard ford truck fans. glad to be aboard.

Welcome!

Yes, they do have a glass cleaner concentrate in the prof. line. If you go to their web site you can check it out. I hear it is great stuff...I still need to order it.

Comment

hi there fordtruckfanatic... nice for having you here.

Comment

Here is a link to the Meguiars Glass Cleaner Concentrate.

Just look around this forum and you will find lots of helpful info and lots of great people!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');