• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I've been registered here for a while, and have been browsing around the fourm, but this is my first post.

Anyway's, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matthew and I have a 98 Durango.

- Matt :

Hello Mopar fan and welcome to Meguiar's online

post some pictures from your 98 Durango and lots of fun here.

Comment

Mat.

Need to ask?
      How did you get a 5.2 in 4x4?
      when i bought mine i was told the 5.2 is R/T only! sounds like you have a keeper.

Oops just noticed DARANGO
      Rich
      If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
      DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You will find lots of good stuff on here, and lots of people willing to help.

Have fun!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

to Meguiar's Online. You should have jumped in long before now.
            "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

You'll find the greatest people here! Everyone here is very helpful and unselfish in giving of their time and knowledge.

I do visit and read other detailing sites, but MOL is the one I try to support the most and give back to the “community” when I can.

Can’t say enough good things about MOL and Meguiars!
              A great finish begins with the right start!

Comment

Thanks for all of the welcomes guys.

Originally posted by Beercan31

Mat.

Need to ask?
                How did you get a 5.2 in 4x4?
                when i bought mine i was told the 5.2 is R/T only! sounds like you have a keeper.

Oops just noticed DARANGO
                Beercan: the 5.2 was avaible in all 98 - 99 Durangos, and all 90 - 99 Dakotas (execept for the RT). The 5.9 was the only engine avaible in the Durango and Dakota RT's. Although I think the person that told you, that you couldn't get a 5.9 in you dak didn't know what they where talking about. Because the 5.9 was an option on all the 03 daks. The 5.9 was discontinued in 04.
                Altough is a difference between the RT 5.9 and the regular 5.9. The RT's 5.9 is a tuned version on the regular 5.9

- Matt

Comment

Matt

I had a 1998 Dakota Sport 4x4 standard cab short bed and they told me " no no not available" I could have it special build for 4g's more. (psst yeah picture that sh** on a post card) ended up with a 3.9 v6 4x4 what a piece of shi*. I burned more gas with that v6 than I do with the v8 I have now, It did love the open road but if it saw a or heard of a hill it would want to run the other way....After a destroyed the trans I ended trading it in for a 03 club cab with the 4.7 4X4 Not a bad truck, kind'a disappointed on the fuel mileage.. What can I expect from a 4x4, I get 15-15.9 local driving if i don't beat on it and if I get gas outside of NJ I have seen up to 19-20 mpg highway that was the best I have recorded to date.

Thanks
                  Rich
                  If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                  DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');