• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M27 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M27 help

I have a new CR-V that is a year old and used M27 ceramic last year after claying with the conventional G191700 smooth surface clay kit. This year I have purchased D1801 iron decon, M122 surface prep and G200200 hybrid clay kit. My question is what order should I use them in before applying the M27. Don't really know if the iron decon is necessary but planned on trying it. Being as it's only a year old not planning on doing any paint correction with a rotary buffer unless anything shows up in the prep stages. What are you recomendations please?

I would use the iron decon first to see if it really has much in the paint, see if it turns purple. Then maybe take the hybrid clay kit to it. With the hybrid ceramic detailer used I would go to another coat of M27 if it all felt pretty smooth while claying. Otherwise you could use the M122 before the M27. Thats just me though, others may have input.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');