• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewing Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Threads

Hi Guys

This is probably a very silly question but here goes:

When i'm browing the forums 'not logged in' in can see all the Threads in each. However, when I log in and in the Forum I only get the Stickys and the next thread?

No doubt I'm doing something wrong, any ideas.

Thanks, best regards.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I checked your account settings and everything looks normal? I have know idea what could be causing this. You might try deleting you MeguiarsOnline cookie and then logging in again.

What kind of computer system are you using?

What browser are you using, have you tried reading the forum using a different browser?

Do you experience this with other forums?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

A friend of mine have the same problem with another forum, i check his account and he haven't complete the verification process when he sign up...

Ahmed
      Zitosonic Detailing Spot

Comment

Hi Mike, Zito

Thanks for the swift responses. I seem to have the same problem whether at work or home, i'm using a PC not MAC. I'm on a couple of others Forums Mike and don't have a problem on them.

Maybe it will resolve itself, if it does i'll let you know .

cheers

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');