• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

logging out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging out

It seems the only way to log out is by clicking on the main Forums page. I find it inconvenient when I'm looking at a thread and wish to log out, or at any other page for that matter.

What I'm suggesting is a univeral log out button where the main links are. I just think it would be easier for the MOL members when browsing around, and it would minus the hassle of trying to find the one button to log out.

What do you think?
    FL

I have thought the same thing. I don't want to stay logged in on other peoples computers. It can be a pain to find the "logout". Great suggestion!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I'll see what it will take to implement this. If it's a matter of tweaking a template, then it may be possible.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

cool
        FL

Comment

Any word on it, Mr. Phillips?
          FL

Comment

Originally posted by FlaresideLariat
            Any word on it, Mr. Phillips?
            Not yet. It's just a matter of modifying the code. It will be done, I can't give you a concrete date yet. Sorry.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I agree!

I agree! I wouldn't even have known that there was a log-out on the main forums page without reading your post! Even then, the log-out is hidden at the bottom of the page. I love the products but the web page can be frustrating to use / navigate. Thank you for your help!

Comment

yep was logged in @ the mrs work today and couldnt find the logout button. This would be a good idea
                All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');