• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

g110 pad dont stick to back pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g110 pad dont stick to back pad

I have only used it 1 other time on my other car worked great,Now when i try to put a pad on feels like the velcro has no stick,I use a brush to try to clean still nothing distroied my cuttting pad.Now I have to do rest of truck by hand.

Re: g110 pad dont stick to back pad

Does this happen with all pads, or just the one cutting pad?

Comment

with all and i have 4

Comment

It's hard to imagine that the backing plate is somehow defective. How did you clean your 4 pads? Is the velcro separating from the pads?

Comment

What pads, backing plate (W64DA/W67DA or the new W68DA) and how old are your pads?

I have a G100 with a W67DA backing plate and my 2.0 pads don't terribly like it nor do I, so I await a new W68DA for my 2.0 someday. The pads don't seem to stick on the backing plate too well.....

Do you have any other hook/loop (AKA Velcro) products laying around? Stick the pads to the hook part of something and see how it works and use the loop part of something else on the backing plate and see how it works..... The backing plates are pretty tough, I suspect the pad is worn out.....

How did you wash? Aggressive brushing may have worn them out.....

If the pads are new, maybe give customer service a jingle.....

Keep us posted!
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Thanks Guys I spoke with Cust Svc there sending me a new back plate. Pads were all brand new 2 only used once and 2 other just recieved 2 day b4 using.Tested with a little velco i had and stuck to the pads but not to the Back plate

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');