• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to upload my pic in this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to upload my pic in this forum?

how to upload a pic in this forum/????help me!
    Meguiar's Doctor

Re: how to upload my pic in this forum?

How to upload your photos into your Meguiar's Online Gallery
    How to put pictures into your messages

Comment

Re: how to upload my pic in this forum?

Before uploading your pictures to your forum gallery, please resize them to a maximum of 700 to 800 pixels wide. There's no reason to put pictures on any forum that are larger than this in width because you will force people to have to horizontal scroll in order to see the entire pictures and actually they can never see the entire pictures if they're having to horizontal scroll because as they scroll to one side to see the rest of a large photos on the other side the photo is disappearing off the screen, so when you insert a large image people can never see the "entire" photo at one time which kind of defeats the purpose of sharing a photos.

All our photos are resized using the free software Easy Thumbnails to 700 pixels wide and that way anyone with any size monitor can see the entire pictures when viewing a thread.

This is 700 Pixels wide by 484 pixels tall.

Height doesn't matter it's the width that matters and the how to article for setting up Easy Thumbnails we wrote explains this and shows you how to adjust one or two settings in Easy Thumbnails to resize any photo by width without distorting the photo in any way.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');