• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Log in ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Log in ?????

***Announcement***

We've switched back to vBulletin
    As you may have noticed, we have switched back to vBulletin as our discussion forum software. There were many factors surrounding this decision for the change, but the final decision was based upon one primary reason,

The overwhelming consensus and wishes of our forum members is to return to using vBulletin

We’ve already upgraded to the latest version of vB and we’ve also upgraded our PhotoPost Photo Gallery to the newest version for a more enjoyable experience when participating on MeguiarsOnline.com At this time, the C.S. forum will be archived until we can import the databases into our vBulletin based forum.

What this means to you…
    If you were a member of our “original” forum then all you have to do is log back in using your original Username and password. If you cannot remember your Username and/or password then you can have your Username sent to you and have your password reset by clicking the link below and then entering the e-mail address you used when you joined the original forum.

Re-send Username and Re-set Password

If you were never a member of the original forum then you’ll need to register as a new member by visiting this link.

Register with Meguiar's Online

After you register, a Confirmation E-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you used to register with, you MUST find this e-mail and then click the Confirmation Link inside of it to finish your registration. Read more here...

We apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion but we know going forward that the best long term solution for our online community is to return to vBulletin for our forum software.

Besides switching back to vBulletin for our forum software we've also made some dramatic changes to our forum rules as well as our signature rules.

New Forum Rules
    New Forum Privleges

Enjoy!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Can't Log in ?????

No Problems here!
    SYDSTER

Comment

i had a problem with this so i just reregistered
      MY NEW WORD "SWIRLFREENESS"
      FOR ANY CHRYSLER 300/DODGE MAGNUM/DODGE CHARGER/ DODGE CHALLENGER VISIT WWW.LXFORUMS.COM

Comment

This is confusing, but maybe we can keep one server for now, lol
        WrightDetail
        The Wright Way
        2007 Chevy HHR
        2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

***Bump***
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

*** Bumpity Bump ***
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

It has been a long time since I've actually logged in and while trying to sign in today I couldn't for the life of me figure out why my user name wasn't active. So, I had my information sent to me, I was very confused to see my user name was kpagel again instead of Kyle Pagel. This explains everything!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');