• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uploading pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading pics

help me please.

i can't find where it says to upload pics.

i knew how to do it with the old forum but can't find where it says upload on this one.

thanks

Re: uploading pics

Does this happen to be what you were looking for?

Or maybe this?

Comment

yes i read that and i know all that. but that's for the OLD board.

this is the new forum after the hack. and i can't find where it says upload pics in the gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig View Post
        yes i read that and i know all that. but that's for the OLD board.

this is the new forum after the hack. and i can't find where it says upload pics in the gallery.
        Does this help?

Click 'Gallery' and you should see this:
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

that does help a little.

but when i was trying the other night the UPLOAD PHOTOS message/link wasn't there on the screen. i looked everywhere.

do i have to 'register' again at the gallery. is this why.

Comment

Might log out of MOL and/or clear your browser's cookies and log back in to MOL and see what happens beyond that Mike may have to help you.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
              Might log out of MOL and/or clear your browser's cookies and log back in to MOL and see what happens beyond that Mike may have to help you.
              I'm having the same problem. What the site is doing for some reason is when I click on the gallery link and it loads the page I have to sign in again and it won't sign me in so I can't upload any pix. This also happens when I sign into the main page, it won't show me signed in until I click on new posts and then when it loads that page it shows me signed in, but it won't show me signed into the gallery page. Any suggestions Mike?

Mike
              Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
              ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Comment

What browser are you all using? If it is Firefox I have the same problem. I switch to IE7 when I want to upload pix.
                Could also be your security settings. Set them too high and you can't do anything.

HLH
                MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Originally posted by mh68 View Post
                  This also happens when I sign into the main page, it won't show me signed in until I click on new posts and then when it loads that page it shows me signed in, but it won't show me signed into the gallery page.

Any suggestions Mike?

Mike
                  FWIW, this happens to me when we use Firefox, but not Internet Explorer. Our preferred browser if Firefox, but because it seems to have issues with keeping us logged in on both the forum and the gallery, we use IE.

A note on IE, while we love how IE has copied Firefox and the newest version of IE offers "Tabs", it also tends to crash more often than any of the 6.0 versions of IE, point is... as far as the web has come... there is no perfect solution.

Like kellyinkc stated, if you're using Internet Explorer and having issues staying logged in, then check your Internet Options settings and make sure your settings under Security isn't set to block all cookies.

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You guys were right, I used IE7 to upload the pix and it worked. Weird thing is, I didn't have this problem with Firefox, which I like a lot better, until a few days ago. It always didn't show me logged in until I clicked on one of the links but I was always able to load pix. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Mike
                    Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
                    ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');