• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Products for 2010!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Products for 2010!!!

Originally posted by vp920b View Post
    5 hours to go...

Actually at the current time, it is 23 hours and 54 minutes.

Check back earlier on the thread, they will be revealed at midnight PST

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

almost there....

Comment

2 hours to go...still waiting....

Comment

2 Hours what's that about i have 14 , If you get anything in 2 hours you better be updating us LOL
          Sudzontherun serving all of the Tri-state Area

Comment

Oh....you guys in the Far East are going to be really sad in about 2 hours. The photos will be released around 12:00am PST time.
            NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Isn't is 12:00am EST?
              ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
                According to their countdown counter, 11h 38m from now it will be 12:01am Eastern time, however Mike Stoops said it will in fact be 12:01 Pacific time. So I don't know why the counter shows different.
                Brian

Comment

It does not really matter to me though. I will be browsing the new products first thing tomorrow morning from my desk here at work. I will not be staying up all night.
                  Brian

Comment

Could Meguiars Quik Glass be ONE of the new products for 2010? I've seen it in a Gift Set at Target. And currently, do not see it in their lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                      Could Meguiars Quik Glass be ONE of the new products for 2010? I've seen it in a Gift Set at Target. And currently, do not see it in their lineup.
                      I don't think so.

They had the Quik Glass Cleaner in their gift packs a few years ago also.

It was a product specific to the gift packs only.
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
                        Originally posted by Mister B View Post
                        According to their countdown counter, 11h 38m from now it will be 12:01am Eastern time, however Mike Stoops said it will in fact be 12:01 Pacific time. So I don't know why the counter shows different.

The counter on your page moves according to Your clock in Your time zone. It is counting down until midnight.

However, The products will not be posted until 12:00 AM PST.

I doubt that there is an automatic post or some sort of thing where the page on the new products just appears when it hits Mid-Night.

I'm pretty sure that Mike Stoops probably has it saved right now, and once it hits midnight, he will hit the post button.

That doesn't really matter, but it isn't until 12:00 AM PST, no matter what Time Zone you are in.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                        Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
                          but it isn't until 12:00 AM PST, no matter what Time Zone you are in.

Actually Mike said 12:01 AM PST. Just messing with you....

Can not wait to see the new products in the morning.
                          Brian

Comment

This whole thread is just too funny. So many people worried about the exact minute in THEIR time zone the products will be announced. I find myself visiting this thread often just to see what else people are trying to figure out.

Colin
                            A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I don't think anyone should lose sleep over this (I'm just excited as everyone else), it's not like the new items will appear and re-appear or will show to a certain amount of people LOL. It won't make a difference as you will not be able to buy them right quick anyway.

Comment

• What Booth will Meguiar's be exhibiting at?

I will be attending the SEMA show...leaving tonight. I was just wondering what booth Meguiar's will be exhibiting at so I can visit you first?

This is my first trade show. Any suggestions on who or what products to check out would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');