• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Products for 2010!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Products for 2010!!!

I saw lock the forums between 1201 and say 6 or something so we can only look about them and not ruin it for anyone if they live in a different time zone.
    -Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by ziggo99 View Post
      I saw lock the forums between 1201 and say 6 or something so we can only look about them and not ruin it for anyone if they live in a different time zone.
      Well, once it gets posted to the forum (at 12:01 AM California time), then it won't matter, because everybody will be able to view it at the same time. For example, as I am typing this, it is 5:55 PM on Thursday. However, it is 9:55 AM on Friday in Fiji. Now, if I were Mr. Stoops, and I were making the announcement at this very moment, then somebody over in Fiji could log in right now and read what I just wrote. They wouldn't have to wait. Make sense?
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
        i doubt im waiting or getting up at those crazy hours just to see a dozen new products....they wont change from 2am to 7am....
        You sir are not dedicated enough.
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I understand. I just meant lock it for discussion, but yeah, I get what you meant. They could always crash the forum to be mean. So it's 12:01 Pacific time, not Eastern? Making it, 2:01 Central?
            -Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by ziggo99 View Post
              Yeah, I understand. I just meant lock it for discussion, but yeah, I get what you meant. They could always crash the forum to be mean. So it's 12:01 Pacific time, not Eastern? Making it, 2:01 Central?
              Correct

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
              Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                Yeah, I am gonna just set my alarm for 2am. Check out the products. Then go back to bed.

Tuck you are gonna wake up see the products and probably not gonna be able to go to sleep nor want to from all the excitement on the forum! Just wake up at 3 and then stay up all night on the forum haha

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
                  Tuck you are gonna wake up see the products and probably not gonna be able to go to sleep nor want to from all the excitement on the forum! Just wake up at 3 and then stay up all night on the forum haha
                  Sounds like a plan to me!
                  Shane

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

if it wasnt a week night id be ALL for it....but my job requires driving a 60,000 lb loaded truck and im not going to risk that for seeing some products at 2am ciera
                    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
                    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
                    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
                      if it wasnt a week night id be ALL for it....but my job requires driving a 60,000 lb loaded truck and im not going to risk that for seeing some products at 2am ciera
                      What did I say?
                      Shane

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                        What did I say?
                        I said that he wasn't dedicated enough. I stand by what I said; some sacrifices need to be made. Depending on what they release for 2010, you may be too excited to go to work.

All I can say is that I will definitely be awake. According to the countdown it will be 1AM here, thats odd.
                        Calais Auto Detailing
                        CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

I am pretty sure we are all going to be online at 1am , So sit tight it is almost here.
                          Sudzontherun serving all of the Tri-state Area

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                            I said that he wasn't dedicated enough. I stand by what I said; some sacrifices need to be made. Depending on what they release for 2010, you may be too excited to go to work.

All I can say is that I will definitely be awake. According to the countdown it will be 1AM here, thats odd.
                            I see where Zach is coming from, If I didnt go to work I wouldnt have any money to buy the new products. That wont get me very far.
                            Nick
                            Tucker's Detailing Services
                            815-954-0773
                            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                              Where do you get 1 AM? It would be 3 AM for you, since we're in the same time zone.
                              Shane

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                                Where do you get 1 AM? It would be 3 AM for you, since we're in the same time zone.
                                It is 11:48 right now and the count down at the top says: 4d 1h 12m 34s. That would be 1am which doesn't make too much sense to me.
                                Calais Auto Detailing
                                CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');