• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Lingor/Super Moderator Stepping Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tim Lingor/Super Moderator Stepping Down

Tim I hope we can still see you here with your great reviews and wonderful help, thanks for all you have done

Comment

Tim,

All the thanks as others have said. Go relax and enjoy your "free" time. Yes, continue to bless us with your knowledge and expert advice but from my humble position, keep posting some of those wonderful picture you have taken, eh!
      Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Tim,
        Thanks for all those great write ups! I have learned many things!

All the best.

Kelly
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Tim, thanks for all your help on the forum and also all the fantastic product reviews you have done!.

Lariat

Comment

Does anyone know if he's still visits the forum? I haven't seen anything from him since the announcement. Great guy!

Comment

Tim,
              Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to MOL. You truly have been an asset. Dont stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by acsuppa View Post
                Does anyone know if he's still visits the forum? I haven't seen anything from him since the announcement. Great guy!
                Tim was on earlier. I am sure he will visit frequently. At least I hope he does.

Andy
                Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by 101impala View Post
                  Tim was on earlier. I am sure he will visit frequently. At least I hope he does.

Andy
                  Oh cool!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just a quick message to say: Thank You! I appreciate all of the kind words. I have enjoyed my time as Super Moderator on Meguiar's Online and I am grateful for all of the great friends I have made.

Take care, and thanks again!!!

Tim
                    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

YEA YEA YEA I have heard this before once or twice-

TIM 1

TIM 2

I see it now - Tim now walking away holding his buffer over his shoulder, he turns to us and in his best Arnold Schwarzenegger accent says - "I'LL BE BACK!"
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                        YEA YEA YEA I have heard this before once or twice-

TIM 1

TIM 2

I see it now - Tim now walking away holding his buffer over his shoulder, he turns to us and in his best Arnold Schwarzenegger accent says - "I'LL BE BACK!"
                        Thanks Joe. I really appreciate that.... I will try hard not to get sick anymore....

Tim

Comment

I have only been here a short time but I have learned a ton from Tim's writing and reviews. Thank you for taking your time to help everyone here and for always be ready to answer a question or two!
                          Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
                          Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Comment

At the very least check in with us time to time just to tease us.
                            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

a...

Comment

Being a mod is a difficult job behind the scenes, not even I would want the job to many ''KEYBOARD'' Commando's to handle ...
                                Thanks, Tim for keeping things neat and making this place family friendly best luck in your endeavors...Joe
                                Joe's detailing (Since 2002)
                                ''We begin where the car wash Ends.''
                                (269)650-2242

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');