• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire & Glass Survey - Your Opinion Counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tire & Glass Survey - Your Opinion Counts

Here's something nice I found on the UK website...

www.meguiars.co.uk/cgi-bin/specwd.pl?pc=X3090&tp=0

check it out!

Alex
    Mandarina Racing

Comment

ty for opportunity to take survey
      WrightDetail
      The Wright Way
      2007 Chevy HHR
      2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Originally posted by MandarinaRacing View Post

check it out!

Alex
        I want, I want!!!

Originally posted by Meguiars UK
        Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad

Meguiar’s Tyre Dressing Applicator pad has been ergonomically designed for ease and accuracy of product application. The soft foam pad with contoured grips keeps hands mess free and is ideal for all tyres. Includes a protective sleeve for cleaner storage.

The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
        Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Done and Done... I to was wondering on Meguiars cleaner not being listed but I guess its one reason for the 'other' box.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by MandarinaRacing View Post

check it out!

Alex
            It is me or are you other U. S. people jealous of the U. K. site? It looks better and even has brushes, how much better can you get?

On a more serious note, I do like the design and presentation of the site, but do not like that when you click on a product it opens a new window for it. Sorry, to get off topic.

I think I would probably buy one of those applicators though. Nice thing is the storage box that comes with it.
            "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

I love the Endurance High Gloss ( yummy grapey smell, superb shine, and no sling if applied properly ). My method of applying : after washing the whole car, and scrubbing the wheel wells, tyres and rims, put an initial thin application. After done buffing the wax / sealant, put another thin layer. The Endurance High Gloss lasted an extra one week ( two full weeks of superb wet shine, repels water etc! ) bfr degrading to an almost - new tyre shine.

Maybe something like a upgraded Endurance High Gloss? And maybe a nice applicator? I modified a generic thick foam, cut to fit my hands nicely and Superglue'd a layer of rubber ( from bike / MTB tyre tubing ) to avoid the tyre shine from seeping all the way to my fingers. Works for me, but looks too ghetto though!

And yes, I've done the two surveys. Thanks for letting us loyal customers give out our two cents worth!
              yep, so little posts, 'cause you guys have have made it easier for me, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by poyo View Post
                Maybe something like a upgraded Endurance High Gloss? And maybe a nice applicator? I modified a generic thick foam, cut to fit my hands nicely and Superglue'd a layer of rubber ( from bike / MTB tyre tubing ) to avoid the tyre shine from seeping all the way to my fingers. Works for me, but looks too ghetto though!

And yes, I've done the two surveys. Thanks for letting us loyal customers give out our two cents worth!
                Suggestion : I wear latex/vinyl gloves when applying wax, sealant, dressings, tire or otherwise. Esp helps when waxing, then your hand isnt waterproof for a month
                WrightDetail
                The Wright Way
                2007 Chevy HHR
                2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

I love taking these kinds of surveys. I figure that it is like voting for president.
                  you get to make your wishes known!

-nick
                  Luck is probability taken personally!

Comment

Done!!!
                    Removing stress & swirls one car at a time!

Comment

Somehow, I missed this thread until just now.... Completed both surveys!

Comment

Done, thanks for the opportunity.
                        Remember amatures built the ARK, proffesionals built the titanic

Comment

Originally posted by WrightDetail View Post
                          Suggestion : I wear latex/vinyl gloves when applying wax, sealant, dressings, tire or otherwise. Esp helps when waxing, then your hand isnt waterproof for a month
                          Same here, but that sugestion in the survey about having the applicator pad on the bottle sounds very intrieging (spelling?).
                          Remember amatures built the ARK, proffesionals built the titanic

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');