• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talked about here and there but a glass polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talked about here and there but a glass polish?

We have talked about here and there on the board but is there a glass polish in the works at meguiars? Might just be a good product for meguiars, I have used "Glass Polishes" before and nothing beats them in cleaning of glass!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I'm with you on that!
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

I'm interested also. I HATE cleaning glass too!!!!
      2003 Mach 1
      Azure Blue
      5 speed/IUP
      2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
      KY Horsepower

Comment

I use windex or an ammonia free tint-safe glass cleaner. I also like to use Rain-x because it prevents water spots and I live in NC where acid rain can totally ruin glass.

However, I'd love to see meg's come out with a glass polish that would maybe remove hard mineral water spots and leave a protective water-repellant coating on the glass. How cool would that be? Who's with us?

Slats
        -------------
        John 17:3
        -------------

Comment

Just when I thought cotton was king along comes the Microfiber towel. After cleaning the glass in the Corvette, I could not find one streak anywhere. The glass in the rear of the Corvette is particularly hard to clean because of the rubber dots used to shield direct Sun. Well, even that was spotless. In addition, the towel somehow evenly distributed the window cleaner allowing me to use less glass cleaner. That micro fiber towel is going to catch on for a whole host of things. Gotta have more of those.

I could actually feel the microfiber towel pull off contaminants from the glass.

I sure liked the results!

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');