• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Kits- ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing Kits- ???

I sent Mike Phillips an PM about this and he suggested I post it here-

NYCTS wrote on Mar 15th, 2005 09:23 AM:
    Hi Mike

I've been reading thru this forum for awhile as a matter of fact I believe this started around the time I got my car which was in July of 2004. GREAT FORUM- I am an information junkie and I get a alot of info here.

In any case I was thinking. Something that could help out total newbies like me. On Meguires site- they have that Meguires Rx where you answer some questions and they give you a prescription on how to take care of your car, why not do something similar for creating packages or kits you can buy?

Or set up a basic, mid-level and High Level kit with some items you can customize like ordering a Dell computer or something.

A basic kit could be a hand wax based kit where as the high level might have a PC, pads and then from a list you can included various Meguire products. Just make it easier to assemble a package and shop.

Just my 2 cents- thanks for reading and

THANK YOU for sharing all your knowledge with us.

It is much appreciated.

Hi NYCTS,

In the past, we have offered kits like these,

Click Here for the "Detailing By Hand Kit"

Click Here for "The Essentials Kit" for Power Polishing with the G-100

This is a limited time offer and will expire on Dec. 31, 2004

As you see this offer has expired, but is this what you're thinking of?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      Hi NYCTS,

In the past, we have offered kits like these,

Click Here for the "Detailing By Hand Kit"

Click Here for "The Essentials Kit" for Power Polishing with the G-100

This is a limited time offer and will expire on Dec. 31, 2004

As you see this offer has expired, but is this what you're thinking of?
      Exactly along the lines of what I was thinking - Why were they only a limited time offer?

They should bring them back, maybe customize them along product lines- NXT Kits, Gold Class kits. Once again on the Meguires home page they already have that Rx thing going, just take it to the next level.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');