• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another sleepless night...thanks Meguiars!

Comment

• 107 reply

and we know just as much as when it started.

Is this run by our government?
      Rich
      If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
      DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

• that's a good one beercan!

Comment

• Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

• Wow, almost an entire day has passed and very little traffic... The anticipation is almost too much!

Comment

• I know this can be hard to understand, especially since Meguiar’s is actually a small company in comparison to other companies, but there is a lot of paperwork, bean counting, logistics, and actually planning involved in order to set this deal up, not just for one time, but as an ongoing special for members of Meguiar's Online.

The planning part is the warehouse will need to know how many kits to build? I'm better at removing a scratch and restoring a show car shine to someone's car, not guessing how many will be sold.

I have to do some paper work on my end, and then turn my results back over to management for approval. I'll turn in the paperwork tomorrow, but the person I'm turning it over to will not receive it until Monday.

So... I apologize for the wait, but I should be able to post the deals next week.

I am so sorry it has taken so long, when I first posted this, I never knew what was involved, I thought it would be simple and easy. Please bare with me...

Your humble forum friend...

Mike
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Well it sounded easy enough when you posted it. No big deal on the wait. I just hope the big guys in charge don't give you hard time about it. I also hope they can realize the concept of giving a great deal now with a small loss and in return, get a big gain in the future from the faithful folks who will continue to buy exclusivly Meguiar's products (Customer for Life Concept).
                '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
                '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Phillips

The planning part is the warehouse will need to know how many kits to build? How am I supposed to know the answer to a question like that? I'm better at removing a scratch and restoring a show car shine to someone's car... not planning

how 'bout post a poll...
                  2019 GMC Sierra
                  1500 AT4

Comment

• Wooohoooo an update! Is it bad I'm starting to "live" for the updates?

Mike, honestly, there is no need for you to apologize. I think we're all appreciative of the opportunity to be part of a special deal. I'm amazed that it has come together so quickly since you're first post. Without going into a great deal of detail, I've been part of analysis, pricing, and product roll out and it takes an enormous amount of time.

All in all, keep up the great work, the great forum, and I'll be looking forward to next week!

Likewise, if it helps with your paperwork, I'm certainly in for what I'm guessing is the "PC and products", and maybe the "premium" package depending on price and contents.

Thanks again!
                    Last edited by dmrothfu; Apr 29, 2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• We are with you Mike, we're hanging in. I'm sure it will be a great deal for us members and worth a small wait.

We know you didn't have to do anything like this at all ----

Thanks for thinking of us.

Comment

• Hey Mike,
                        If the higher ups have any doubts about the interest in this, just show them this thread. Seriously though, if they question the validity of your plan, we can always start an email or snail mail campaign. Thanks for looking out for us!

Lee
                        Lee

Comment

• Good Idea

You could call it the "ULTIMATE DETAILING KIT"

The kit should have enough supplies, materials and instructions to complete a first class detailing job on your vehicle.(INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR)

The price should be fair and the shipping free.

Comment

• ok Here a Little HELP how about asking the members If they would "preorder" then the warehouse will know exactly how many kits to assemble and how well the members except this "new deal", you would have a cash advance to get the project off the ground. Then you can add 8-10 % on that for stragglers but that is where the guessing game comes in to effect..

But I did not say this.

Rich

Ps, come on man give us something to dream about.
                            Rich
                            If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                            DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

• Some of you guys need to settle down! I too am surprised how long this deal has taken, but there's no need to have "another sleepless night" over it...Good greif people!

Mike is trying to do something really nice for us, so lets try to at least show him some respect and have a little patience in return. Go wash your cars or something!

Slats
                              -------------
                              John 17:3
                              -------------

Comment

• Slats is right. Besides, it snowed yesterday. I need to brush the snow off my car before going to work this morning. I think this was old man winter's last fling. I am dreaming of my shiny spider webless car.

Jage

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');