• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow , this post has over 11,000 veiws!!
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

• Mike any news on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by satyr64
        Mike any news on this?
        Hi satyr64,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Not that I can post today, but I was in a meeting addressing this topic yesterday and hopefully I will have some news real soon.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• man...if this beats the deal I got on my porter cable I'll be ticked!

Comment

• well everyone is still waiting like a child who is unpatienced for wearing their sunday clothes
            but can i order one package too although i come from the Netherlands?

Comment

• Porter Cable package

Has anyone heard any more about this?
              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

• Super Tuner Night is here in 5 days and ive been waiting patiently on this deal. Whats up with this?

Comment

• Man I am in the market for one of these babies and a package would be perfect!!!!!!!!
                  I sometimes judge people by the cleanliness of their car.
                  Take the Car Crazy Test

Comment

• Of course...

Of course this would happen. Even though the deal has not gone through yet, I would have to spend more money than I needed to. I already bought the PC DA Polisher and Pad kit from Meguiar's. Kind of a Murphy's Law thing I guess.

Now if I could just get my DA backing plate replaced after it shreeded on the first use.

Comment

• Mike,

Any new news on this deal? If not I'm going to go ahead and get one from Coastal Tools as I don't have much money now.

Thank you

Chris
                      Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

• Hi Chris,

I've heard nothing at all. Sorry, it's completely out of my control.

Mike
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• That's ok Mike. Thank you for checking. I realize it's tough being the middle man.
                          Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

• Almost a month since the last post to this thread, any word since the last meeting or shoud we just head over to the other package deals available from this thread? I've waited this long, I might as well wait to see what you have to offer.
                            Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!

Located on the West Coast of the East Coast of North America (Tampa, Florida)

Comment

• A PC from Lowes is $109, a backing is about $15 and the pads are roughly $10 a peice. Through in a few bottles of this and that and a few micro fibers and and your in business for under $175 easy.
                              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

• Originally posted by Superior Shine
                                A PC from Lowes is $109, a backing is about $15 and the pads are roughly $10 a peice. Through in a few bottles of this and that and a few micro fibers and and your in business for under $175 easy.
                                Meguiars has a package with:

One backing plate
                                Two Polishing pads
                                One Finishing pad

All for around $32 - $35 something like that to help save even more. So you can get in to it at a great price as SS said.
                                Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                                Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');