• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up this package deal.
    Is it a dead horse,or WHAT!

I think someone should be able to have some answers.
    When this thread was started it stated that the deal would be coming out in a week.
    That has long passed.
    If anyone has the INFO, please pass it on.

Frankie

Comment

• Well, I'm not sure if you have had a chance to read through the entire thread to see whats up, but, from talking to Mike, there is a big process involved with getting this package deal together... getting all the accounting people involved, along with having signatures from all the execs & officers, etc... Mike even had to write a very long compelling sales pitch for the execs to read so they will buy into the idead of this package....

From what I gather, the package should be available pretty soon... My guess, probably by sometime next week...
      Danny
      2002 MB CLK430

Comment

• I couldn't wait any longer. I bought the PC and all the products I needed else where....................

Comment

• When you make an announcement of this nature,it's only fair to put it into a reasonable time frame.
          The satisfaction of the consumer is the most important factor.
          To let the consumer hanging from week to week is not a realistic practice.

This thread had over 6000 reviews and 140 replies.

Businesses make decisions on a daily basis.they set a deadline and that's the end of it.

Set the Date make the Annoucement and lets roll so that we all can get started.

If its not going to happen,"just let us know".

Thank You,
          Frankie

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie
            When you make an announcement of this nature,it's only fair to put it into a reasonable time frame.
            The satisfaction of the consumer is the most important factor.
            To let the consumer hanging from week to week is not a realistic practice.

This thread had over 6000 reviews and 140 replies.

Businesses make decisions on a daily basis.they set a deadline and that's the end of it.

Set the Date make the Annoucement and lets roll so that we all can get started.

If its not going to happen,"just let us know".

Thank You,
            Frankie
            Mike was just trying to help us by including us in the loop that most bussiness would of kept a secert. no bussiness make major disscions at the snap of a finger it takes weeks of studies some times. you only "see" the snap of a finger effect. Give MIke a break, with all he does it's a miricle he has time to do anything now he can't be here telling us stuff, be talking to exs on this deal and others, working with new products to duscuss and oh yea....detail cars.
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

• Hang in there guys -- i'm sure by now Mike wishes he never said anything and just did the deal and then post it. I think Mike and Meguiars have every intention of offering us a quaility package. These things take time, i'm sure there's alot of logistics to a deal like this.

Thanks for even undertaking a job like this Mike.

Comment

• whoops... i think i made bigger waves than I wanted to...

My Bad... time to hide behind my computer again...

Mike is probably one of the hardest working people at Meguiars, and I know he won't do us wrong... I've actually been waiting since February... so... thats patience for ya...
                Danny
                2002 MB CLK430

Comment

• Yes it will happen, Mike is still working on it and it is getting closer. Thank you for understanding the procedures that must be followed and for patiently waiting and understanding Mike’s hectic schedule.

The packages have been decided will be posted as soon as the prices have been approved for each package.

Lynn
                  Lynn Matthews

Comment

• Lynn,

Thanks for the response,at least we know that their is still life in this package deal.
                    Lookig back on this annoucement , Probablely Mike should of held off till the timeing was more realistic.
                    I'm not trying to downplay anyone,but we all have taxing schedules,at least I do.
                    Till I order the package deal, receive it and complete my jobs,fit them into my schedule,I'll be thrown back a bit in time also,
                    This is why I was anxious to get some type of a response,so that I could do my planning also.
                    I'll hold off another week and see what happens,and then make my desicion accordingly.

Regards,
                    Frankie

Comment

• sweet!!!thanks for the info..Been watching this thread since it was first started..thanks

Comment

• Any word on the status of this package deal? Cause I am sitting on go to buy the Meguiar's polisher and the stuff I need to use it (#83 and some pads) and I would LOVE to buy it all at once...

Comment

• Mike left home about 5:30am yesterday to do a Corvette buff-out at Meguiars' Garage last night.

I talked to him at about 7:30 this morning and he said he had just finished about an hour ago and was going to stay at the office to work on the "Package Deals".

Lynn
                          Lynn Matthews

Comment

• Hope its soon! I am in need of some stuff and waiting for the package deal and hope its part of the package deal.
                            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

• Mike is like the energizer bunny! Give him a break guys...he WILL get it done...just give him a chance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynn Phillips
                                Mike left home about 5:30am yesterday to do a Corvette buff-out at Meguiars' Garage last night.

I talked to him at about 7:30 this morning and he said he had just finished about an hour ago and was going to stay at the office to work on the "Package Deals".

Lynn
                                sounds like somebodys grounded!
                                2019 GMC Sierra
                                1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');