• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Fresheners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Fresheners

I love the smell of a lot of Meguiar's products. I personally don't like the smell of most air freshners that are already out there.I find some are very harsh.I also read that 'liquid' air freshners can damage rubber trim,with time.This is actually written in Honda manuals.(Not all for some reason?)

I really love the smell of nxt all metal polish and quik wax: but they might be too sweet as an air freshner for some peoples liking.

Meguiar's make a lot of products.But no air freshners????

Eddie..

Re: Air Freshners

Well, you could accidentally spill some Quik Wax in your car. That might freshen it up.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Re: Air Freshners

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
      Well, you could accidentally spill some Quik Wax in your car. That might freshen it up.
      Yes,that would be one option.To tell you the truth,I never use air freshners.The only stuff i use,once a year is 'GEN-ART'. Apart from having a fresh smell to it,it is an odour eater and kills bacteria(disinfectant). The stuff is quite pricey though. A 150ml tin will cost around 20$'s. the button on the top has a lock mechanism on it,so i press it gently(about half way).I can get 3 or 4 uses out of it. I'm fond of this stuff because i don't have air con. on my old civic.(air con. properly mantained and functioning should kill most bacteria).
      You just spray this stuff around the footwells and near your vent fan ,close the doors and leave the vents on level three for about 10 mins.you can also spray it directly into the vents(exterior) bellow the windshield.

Do you get this stuff in the states?

Comment

Re: Air Fresheners

I know there was a request a while back for some NXT air freshners.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');