• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Cell Phone Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Cell Phone Cases

I Really Would Like to Have a Meguiars Cell Phone Case for My Cell Phone. I Understand the Difficulties due to all the different kinds of Phones Though. But I still Would Like one and Think it is cool. Or they Could Make a Decal To Go On Your Phone that is Only A Couple of Inches by a Couple of Inches.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Re: Meguiars Cell Phone Cases

That's a great idea!

The inner lining of the case should be made of a material that would not scratch the phone and at the same time, gently polish off the fingerprint mark on the LCD panel when you pull your phone out.

I've got a PDA phone and I hate the fact that I have to carry around a small MF towel just to wipe off finger prints from the touch panel and the camera lens every so often.

Comment

Re: Meguiars Cell Phone Cases

For those with a PDA phone, check out BestSkinsEver. They are a clear plastic-like covering that keeps your phone from getting all scratched up.

Not so crazy on the phone cover honestly. I don't see how a phone cover / sticker would do anything for Megs, especially since they are not in the cell phone business. Don't think any of you would put a Blackberry or iPhone sticker on your car...just sayin'.
      NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');