• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch X bottle labeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch X bottle labeling

Hi, my name is Ben. I have a suggestion about the labeling on the Scratch X product. I found out that Scratch X is NOT suppose to be used with mechaincal buffers from reading forums and asking customer service yet on the packaging i don't see anything that says do not use with oribital buffer. I think that a label should be added to the tubes saying "APPLY WITH HANDS ONLY"

Hi benhui86,

I'll pass this idea off to Marketing, thank you for your suggestion.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike,
      I know SX from reading the forums SX is made for hand application due to the diminishing abrasives used. What kind of damage could be caused when SX is applied with a PC? I know SX is not a rotary, product and could cause serious damge.

I guess some people just need practial advice and Meguiars need legal protection.

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

am i suppose to rub scratch X in w/ some force to make it work? or do i just spread it over the paint?

Comment

Originally posted by Teak
          Mike,
          I know SX from reading the forums SX is made for hand application due to the diminishing abrasives used. What kind of damage could be caused when SX is applied with a PC? I know SX is not a rotary, product and could cause serious damge.
          I guess some people just need practial advice and Meguiars need legal protection.
          Eric
          When we had a detail day last FEB, I gave Mike "permission" to do the above experiment on the hood of my black truck. Although I am not endorsing SX for what is not labeled for, I am glad to say that my truck survived without a SCRATCH (pun intended).

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');