• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wipe - Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wipe - Bulk

Those of you qho has tried Ultimate Wipe do know that it is a premium product. I love it, it's not static, unlike other microfiber towels are. True enthusiasts will demand Ultimate Wipe on just about anythning. I would suggets that Meguiar's will start selling them in packages of 50's, and 100's, which will result more savings, and flaweles finish! What do you, true enthusiasts think?

Is it not already available in a 20 pack?
    If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Currently, Meguiar's Ultimate Wipes are available as eaches and in a multi-pack of 20. I have not heard of any larger bundles to be offered, but it sounds like a good idea to me.

Over the weekend I held a clinic here at Meguiar's on Saturday for the SoCalm Miata club, and Sunday for Victorville Harley Davidson

At both of these events, I met people that did not own any microfibers at all in the car care arsenal. For people like this who want to step up to microfiber polishing cloths, a 20-pack at a reduced cost is a great way to go. It gives the enthusiast plenty of microfibers to work on their car with, and also supplies them with enough microfibers to make a small wash load.

When you consider that you don't want to wash your microfibers with other items, it makes it kind of hard to make a wash load with only 1 or 2 microfibers. But a 20-pack enables you to work on your car and after you have dirtied all or most of your microfiber polishing cloths, you can wash them all together using the small load setting on your washing machine.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');