• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machine pad for the CYCLO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine pad for the CYCLO!

I've been playing around with my new Cyclo, and let's face it, the pads ****. They are really cheapy. But only Cyclo makes any pads to fit it. Meguiar's could really shake things up with their foam pads sized for the Cyclo! I think there are a lot more Cyclo users out there than people realize. The thing's been around for like 50 years, the tools seem to last a lifetime, and places that sell the crappy Cyclo pads seem to move a ton of them. The Meg's pads for the PC are excellent, and a line of 4" pads wouldn't be relegated to just Cyclos. They could be used for working small areas possibly by rotary, or more likely on a screwdriver backing plate or something. They'd be perfect for spot polishing.
    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

I second that suggestion. Not only for Cyclo use but for tighter spots with the PC.
    Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

I heard just a tiny amount of chatter about small pads a few weeks ago... 3" maybe?
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');